Course: Weight Loss
Tomato 1 (big)
Onion 1, Green chili 1 (add more as per spice tolerance)
Curry leaves , garlic , 1 teaspoon oil , Ginger
Chili powder , coriander powder , turmeric powder , garam masala , salt
1. Cut the tomato and onion into big pieces (cut into quarters)
2. Add 1/2 teaspoon oil to the pan and add green chili and ginger to it.
3. Add the cut onion and tomato to the pan and saute. close the lid and cook for a minute.
4. Turn off the gas and cool the mix down and grind it to paste (little less fine paste is better)
5. Heat the pan and Add rest of 1/2 teaspoon oil to the pan. Add the chopped garlic to it and saute.
6. Once the garlic turn golden brown add tomato and onion mixture to it.
7. Add 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder , 1/2 spoon red chili powder , 1/2 teaspoon garam masala , 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder ,salt as needed and 2 tablespoon of water
8. Mix it well and cook until the chutney turns thick and starts to leaves oil.
While using tomatoes always try to remove the seeds since the seeds are really hard and difficult for body to digest. They may cause issues like joint pain and swelling to body at times due to presence of solanine in them.
RECIPE CARD Copyright © Great Indian Flavours