Tofu OmeletteCourse: Weight Loss
Tofu – 50 gram
Egg – 1
Green chili – 1
Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 Teaspoon
Onion – 1 Medium
Tomato – 1 Medium
Amul Cheese Slice – 1 Slice
1/2 Teaspoon Oil
Turmeric powder , Salt
- Chop 50 gram tofu into fine pieces.
- Break the egg into a bowl and add tofu to it and beat the egg well.
- Add chopped chili , chopped onion and tomato to the Egg mix
- Add a pinch of turmeric and salt as needed. Mix well.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon to the pan and once the oil is hot make your tasty omelette with the tofu egg mix.
- You can add one table spoon Besan or 1 table spoon or milk or curd to the omelette mix if you feel you need to make the mix more runny (since we are using only only egg here your mix will be a little dry but quite suitable to hold the contents. But still if you feel that you need some extra content to hold the ingredients add any of 3 mentioned above).