SIMPLE TAWA PANEER RECIPECourse: StarterCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Paneer 50 Gram
1/2 Teaspoon Chili powder , 1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric powder , 1/4 Teaspoon Chat Masala , 1/2 Teaspoon Coriander powder , Salt.
1/2 Teaspoon Oil
1/2 Tablespoon Greek Yogurt
1/4 slice lemon
- Cut 50 gram paneer into small cubes
- Marinate the paneer adding yogurt chili powder , turmeric , coriander powder , chat masala and salt as needed
- Add 1/2 teaspoon oil and mix well.
- Keep the Paneer cubes marinated for 5 minutes.(good if kept up to 10 to 15 minutes)
- Squeeze 1/4 slice of lemon and fry the paneer cubes in tawa (do not add more oil to fry paneer. Just grease the tawa since the yogurt and oil added during marination will give the needed texture to the paneer cubes)
- Cook both the sides for 3 to 4 minutes each and serve it hot.