Sauteed spinach and onionsCourse: SidesCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Spinach 150 gram
1/2 Onion (One if small)
1 Green chili , curry leaves , Garlic , 1/2 Teaspoon oil
- Wash the spinach in hot water and grain the water off.
- Chop Spinach (include the stem) , onion , Green chili and garlic
- Heat the pan and add 1/2 tablespoon Oil.
- Add chopped garlic , curry leaves to it and saute for 2 minutes. Once when the garlic turns slightly brown add the chopped onion and saute for another 2 minute putting green chili along with it.
- Add spinach into the pan and mix it well. Cook it closed for 5 minutes later open the lid and cook until you get rid of the water from spinach.
- Add a pinch of hing while cooking spinach. Hing is good for digestion and reduces bloating.