Mushrooms are famous for their low calorie and meat like texture. Mushroom have got a recent increase in demand as a vegan food item. They are so rich in protein and calcium. Calcium rich foods will help you maintain a good bone strength and bone density. The fact that mushrooms does not contains carbohydrates and are rich in fiber makes it a great choice to make a part of your weight loss food. Button mushrooms the most common ones available are considerably low in calories that 100 gram contains just around 25 calories.
Sauteed Mushroom and onionCourse: Weight Loss
150 gram mushroom
1/2 teaspoon oil , salt (As per need)
1/2 teaspoon garam masala
1/4 tea spoon turmeric
- Heat the pan and add 1/2 tea spoon oil
- Add the copped mushrooms and onion to the pan and cover it and heat for 2 minutes
- Add garam masala , turmeric powder and salt as needed and cook for another 5 to 6 minutes with lid open
- Add green chili if needed
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of lemon juice to get an extra tangy flavours.