paneer burji RecipeCourse: Weight Loss
Paneer 50 gram
Onion , Tomato , ginger garlic paste ,curry leaves/coriander leaves.
salt ,turmeric powder , chilli powder ,pepper powder ,Hing(Asafoetida)
- Grate the Paneer and keep it aside.
- In a pan add one teaspoon oil and onion ,curry leaves ,salt and ginger garlic paste and saute it for 5 minutes.
- Once the onion is cooked add the tomatoes and add 1/2 tea spoon chilli powder (green chilli also if needed ),1/4 tea spoon turmeric powder,a pinch of hing and pepper powder.Cook the mix for 2 minutes keeping the lid closed.
- Add grated paneer to the pan and mix it properly adding coriander leaves/curry leaves,keep the lip open and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Have the burji with 2 medium size roti (phulka)
- Take one whole cucumber and tomato salad along with the lunch.