OVERNIGHT OATSCourse: Weight LossCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Oats 5 Tablespoon
Chia Seeds 1 Tablespoon
2 Tablespoon Greek Yogurt
1 Big banana (if small then 2 )
- Take the oats to a bowl , add the banana into it (cut in small pieces or smashed) , add 2 tablespoon yogurt and 1 cup water and mix well.
- Add 1 Tablespoon chia seeds to the oats mixture and mix well (add little more water if needed since the oats will absorb good amount of water overnight)
- Add a pinch of cinnamon to the mix and keep in closed (or else in fridge if you prefer to have cold food in the morning )
- Have the overnight oats as breakfast. Add few pomegranate (optional) for a tint of sweetness.
- Add just one spoon pomegranate seeds as a taste enhancer. Make sure to add cinnamon powder since they have amazing health benefits and particularly for weight loss cinnamon is considered as a magic ingredient.
- Try your best to get Greek yogurt for overnight oats. If you are not able to get then go for 2 tablespoon normal yogurt or no sour thick curd as alternative.