Dalia With Milk & Banana
Course: Weight Loss
One medium size banana
1/2 Cup cooked Dalia
100 ml Milk (Boiled)
Jaggery 1/2 Tablespoon
1/4 Cup water
1. Take 1/2 Cup cooked Dalia (do not add salt while cooking)
2. Heat the pan and add 1/2 teaspoon ghee to it.
3. Once ghee is hot add 1/2 Tablespoon Jaggery , 100 ml milk to the Pan.
4. Add of Pinch of cardamom powder & 1/4 Cup water. Heat for 2 minutes.
5. Once milk is hot , Add half cup cooked Dalia to it.
6. Close the lid and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Turn off the stove after 4 minutes.
8. Add chopped Banana to your yummy bowl of Milk Dalia.
Adding Ghee and Jaggery is optional. It is better if you could go without them however the calorie mentioned for milk dalia is considering ghee and Jaggery as ingredients.
You can use one teaspoon Honey as a substitute for Jaggery but then add honey along with banana in the end.
You may also add one apple in case if you do not prefer Banana (do not add both since it would make the meal more heavy in calorie)
RECIPE CARD Copyright © Great Indian Flavours