TAWA PANEER TIKKA
FOOD FACTS: Tawa Paneer Calories – 164kcal. For Instance, How to make tawa paneer tikka? Firstly, Cottage Cheese is one of the best sources of calcium which can reach 8% of the recommended daily value. Moreover, 100 grams of cheese contains almost 83 grams of protein. Thus protein-density in cheese allows you to eat less and stay full for a long time. In addition to being rich in protein, cheese is also a rich source of conjugated linoleic acid. Therefore, this fatty acid helps to help reduce body fat deposits and improve immune function.
TAWA PANEER RECIPECourse: StarterCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Paneer 50 Gram
1/2 Teaspoon Chili powder , 1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric powder , 1/4 Teaspoon Chat Masala , 1/2 Teaspoon Coriander powder , Salt.
1/2 Teaspoon Oil
1/2 Tablespoon Greek Yogurt
1/4 slice lemon
- Cut 50 gram paneer into small cubes
- Marinate the paneer adding yogurt chili powder, turmeric, coriander powder, chat masala and salt as needed
- Add 1/2 teaspoon oil and mix well.
- Keep the Paneer cubes marinated for 5 minutes.(good if kept up to 10 to 15 minutes)
- Squeeze 1/4 slice of lemon and fry the paneer cubes in tawa (do not add more oil to fry paneer. Just grease the tawa since the yogurt and oil added during marination will give the needed texture to the paneer cubes)
- Cook both the sides for 3 to 4 minutes each and serve it hot.
Super rich in protein, having paneer for breakfast makes you feel full for longer. It gets digested slowly and increases the amount of feeling full hormones like GLP-1, PYY and CCK. Apart from protein, paneer is also rich in fat, iron, calcium and magnesium, which makes it an even healthier choice.
Nutrient Benefits Of Paneer:
- An essential component in weight loss programs:
Most importantly, stored fat is the main reason for obesity. However, paneer contains short chains of fatty acids that are easily digestible unlike other sources of fat. It is digested and broken down to release energy.
- Reduces the risk of cancer:
Among the various types of cancer, on average, one million women suffer from breast cancer. In Addition to that women in pre-menopause stages are at a greater risk of suffering from cancer. Above all, paneer contains a very high amount of Vitamin D and Calcium and these two components are key players that help in preventing breast cancer.
- Ideal food for diabetic patients:
Paneer is rich in magnesium that regulates the blood sugar level. It contains a very low amount of carbs. Diabetic patients can consume this without any fear. It has the potential to control the drastic fluctuations in blood glucose levels.
- Aids in the normal functioning of the digestive system:
A defect in the digestive system hinders the normal functioning of the other systems. Paneer contains a very high amount of minerals like phosphorus and magnesium, both of which are essential for the smooth functioning of the digestive system.
- Building better bones and teeth:
Be it, little kids, or adults, anyone can consume paneer for healthy bones and teeth. As mentioned above, the richness of calcium and vitamin D makes it an ideal source for bone strengthening.
- Building a strong immune system:
Most respiratory ailments like asthma and bronchitis can be controlled by regular consumption of paneer. It stimulates hemoglobin production and also aids in building a strong immune system.