Veg SaladCourse: SaladsCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
50 gram Paneer
50 gram corn Kernel
100 gram Lettuce (or 2 Cabbage leaves )
Red Green and Yellow Bell Pepper (1/2 each)
1/2 Tomato , One cucumber , small piece Ginger
1 Tablespoon Salad dressing (or 2 tablespoon Greek Yogurt)
Salt , Green chili , Pepper Powder , Vinegar
1 Teaspoon Ghee , Salt
- Add 1 Teaspoon Ghee to a pan and roast the paneer (cottage cheese) cubes adding little salt.
- Boil the corn kernels adding a pinch of salt (you may also have it raw)
- Cut all the vegetables.
- Mix Paneer cubes, Corn and vegetables along with finely chopped Ginger in a Bowl.
- Add one teaspoon Vinegar, Little salt (if needed) and pepper powder to the salad.
- Add one tablespoon of salad dressing or 2 tablespoon of Greek Yogurt and Enjoy your salad.
- If you cannot eat the vegetables raw then steam then for 5 minutes to get rid of the raw taste. However it is good to take veggies raw and in salad form since boiling or steaming can get rid of essential nutrients as well.