Chicken SaladCourse: SaladsCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
100 gram chicken breast
3 Cabbage leaves , 1 Green Chili
Bell pepper (Capsicum) Red , Yellow and Green – 1/2 each
1/2 Tomato (if small use one)
1/2 Cucumber , small slice of Ginger
1 small Potato (if big use 1/2)
1 Table spoon Salad Dressing (or 2 tablespoon Greek Yogurt) , 1 teaspoon Vinegar
Lettuce (If available)
Salt , Pepper
- Clean the chicken and cut it into small pieces and boil it in water adding little bit salt.
- Add washed and cleaned potato (clean the skin by washing properly and boil without removing skin)
- Cut all the the vegetables and add finely chopped ginger to it.
- Once the potato is boiled , remove the skin of potato and mash it or cut it into small pieces.
- Shred the boiled chicken into thin pieces using hand.
- Add chicken and potato to the cut vegetables and add one teaspoon of Vinegar and Mix well.
- Add 1 tablespoon Salad dressing , salt and pinch of pepper powder to your Salad and Enjoy !
- If you cannot eat the vegetables raw then steam then for 5 minutes to get rid of the raw taste. However it is good to take veggies raw and in salad form since boiling or steaming can get rid of essential nutrients as well.
- Add lettuce in case if you do not like or have thyroid problems.