Chicken MasalaCourse: Sides, Lunch, DinnerCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
75 gram chicken(chicken breast boneless preferred)
5 to 8 garlic cloves , small piece Ginger , 1 green chili
1/4 Tea spoon Pepper powder , 1 Tea spoon Chili powder , 1/4 Tea spoon Turmeric powder , 1 1/2 Tea spoon Coriander powder , 1/2 Garam Masala
2 Table spoon Greek Yogurt , 1/4 Lemon , Salt
Chopped Coriander leaves.
- Heat the Pan and add 1 teaspoon oil to it.
- Once the oil is heated add chopped garlic , green chili and ginger to it.
- Saute until the garlic turns slightly brown. Add the chicken pieces to the pan.
- Add salt , chili powder , turmeric , pepper powder , coriander powder and garam masala to the chicken and mix well. Keep the lid closed and cook for 2 minutes.
- Open the lid after 2 minutes add juice of 1/4 lemon and 1 cup water to the chicken and mix everything well.
- Close the lid and cook the chicken for around 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once the chicken is cooked and the gravy turned thick enough turn off the gas.
- Add 2 tablespoon of Greek yogurt and chopped coriander leaves to the chicken curry and mix properly.
- Serve the chicken as side dish for Lunch / Dinner.