Cauliflower paratha /chilla is a low calorie yummy dinner/breakfast food that is a lot effective in weight loss. Cauliflower is also rich in fiber which helps in aiding weight loss. It is also a low carb and low fat food which makes a great choice of food when it comes to reducing body weight. Cauliflower is naturally low in glycemic index and this makes it a good choice of food for people with diabetes since it wont cause any blood sugar spike
Course: Weight Loss
250 gram Cauliflower
5 Tablespoon Besan/Gram Flour
1-2 Green chilli , 1 tablespoon Ginger garlic paste
curry leaves , salt , garam masala , turmeric
1. Boil the cauliflower in water adding a pinch of turmeric powder and salt.
2. Cool the cauliflower and grind it in mixer to a coarse texture along with green chilli , curry leaves , salt , ginger garlic paste
3. Take 5 tablespoon besan to a bowl and add the cauliflower mixture to it.
4. Mix the besan/gram flour and cauliflower to a semi loose texture adding water.
5. Add 1/2 tea spoon garam masala and 1/4 tea spoon turmeric powder and more salt (if needed).
6. Cook the paratha/chilla on both the sides in a pan, make sure to use very less oil to grease the pan.
Have cauliflower paratha/chilla along with green chutney made with less oil or curd.
RECIPE CARD Copyright © Great Indian Flavours