Course: Weight Loss
150 gm Bhindi (Ladyfinger).
1 Onion, 1 green chili.
1/2 teaspoon chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder, Hing (Asafoetida).
1/2 teaspoon oil.
1. Cut the onions and bhindi into small pieces.
2. Heat the pan and 1/2 teaspoon oil to it.
3. Add chopped green chilies and bhindi to the pan once the oil is hot.
4. Cook with lid open and until the bhindi gets brownish at its sides.
5. Once bhindi is cooked, add chopped onion, chili powder, turmeric powder and a pinch of hing.
6. Add salt as per taste, mix well and cook for 5 minutes and turn off the flame. (add 1 spoon water while adding powders if bhindi is quite dry by then so that the powders will blend quite well.)
RECIPE CARD Copyright © Great Indian Flavours