Oats and banana smoothie
Smoothies are good go to breakfast options and in particular Banana Smoothie With Oats is one of my Favorite. They are easy to digest and based on the ingredients they can be the best and healthiest breakfast for one looking for weight loss. Smoothies be made more easy to digest by adding couple of ingredients which will enhance and maintain healthy gut bacteria.
Recipe.Course: Weight LossCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
3 Table spoon Oats
One Medium sized ripened banana
50 gram yogurt
- Soak the oats in half a cup water for 10 minutes
- Add the soaked oats , yogurt and banana to the blender and make smoothie as per your preferred consistency adding Ice or cold water (else plain water as you prefer).
- Crush the Almonds into pieces and add it to the smoothie to have the extra crunch
- Add only one Banana (medium size) , if big add half a banana since it is rich is calories and consist of carbohydrates.
- Make sure you add yogurt to the smoothie (50 gram) as they are good for digestion and maintains healthy gut bacteria and hence a great option for breakfast.
- Greek Yogurt is the best option when it comes to yogurt.However you may use either as per availability.
- You may add few drops of vanilla essence or 1/2 tea spoon chocolate powder to add some twist to your smoothie.