Bajra And Green Peas Chilla
Course: Weight Loss
Bajra Flour – 80 Gram
Green Peas – 1/2 cup
Green chili 1, Ginger garlic paste 1 teaspoon
Salt, Eno / Baking soda
Coriander leaves, chili powder, Turmeric powder
1. Take 1/2 cup green peas (either fresh peas or else over night soaked ) grind it into fine paste adding some water.
2. Pour the Green peas paste to a bowl and add 80 gram of Bajra flour.
3. Add 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, chopped coriander leaves, green chili and salt to the Bowl and mix well.
4. Add pinch of turmeric powder and 1/2 spoon chili powder ( optional).
5. Mix everything well and add little water to get the mix to a semi flowing consistency (Dosa / chilla batter consistency ). Add a pinch or Baking soda or Eno (optional to get the chilla fluffy).
6. Grease the pan with little oil and make yummy green peas Bajra Dosa / chilla ( cover dosa/ chilla while cooking one side and keep open and cook the other side properly )
Have Bajra and Green peas chilla with yogurt or masala raita.
RECIPE CARD Copyright © Great Indian Flavours